- How long will it take my order to ship? We ship in 5-7 business days, sometimes sooner. We ship USPS Priority Only with signature required. *If you require rush shipping please contact us directly, via email, before placing your order. We will email you with a tracking number. It is the responsibly of the purchaser to track your purchase and Jagid Designs is not responsible for lost or damaged items in shipping. We will not ship to PO Boxes or work addresses. **shipping can be delayed during peak and holiday periods.
- GIFT WRAP. All of our pieces purchased are packaged in a small, jewelry box (or soft pouch) with adequate packing and shipping material, including care information. Please purchase custom gift wrapping separately in our store and add it to your cart. We wrap in a dark, metallic, blue wrapping paper with custom blue ribbon. At this time we will be including the receipt with the item.
- Do you do custom orders? We do, upon a 50% deposit, we will begin the process of creating your piece(s). We require 4-6 weeks to completion and shipping. We only accept special / custom orders via our contact email, and we work in sterling and gold only. We will speak with you regarding your design requirements and decide if your piece is something we can create, within your price point and specifications. Once agreed upon, we will not begin working until we have received a 50% deposit. *Deposit on special orders is NON-REFUNDABLE. We will not ship the special order until it is PIF including shipping costs.
- RETURNS and CREDIT and EXCHANGES. Sorry we do not issue gift cards, store credit, or exchanges at this time. We are hoping to offer this in the future. Returns are accepted 7 days after full payment. All returns are required to be in original shape, unworn, with no damage and in its original packaging with correct shipping protective material (no returns on special orders/ custom orders). Returns will be assessed upon acceptance at our studio and, if there is damage, a fee will be assessed at $50 / hour repair not including any damage to stones. Do not ship your return to us without notifying our studio by email first. Once we have received your email we will verify the return and issue you a mailing address. Shipping costs and tracking of your return in the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We will not track your shipment to our studios.
- We take great care to photograph and represent the piece correctly on our website. We cannot be responsible for the variables in other color monitors. Please ask questions before ordering by emailing us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment: We process our payments through PayPal, and through our sister site of Potere Azure Jewelry. Your invoice will read Potere Azure Jewelry.